Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Too Cool for School or Her Onesie

1mercedes 2mercedes 3mercedes

This little lady with the big eyes is my current muse. Her picture shows her too cool for school (or her onesie) attitude. Her bottom is well rounded and from what I understand there is nothing lean or mean on her. Her mother unkindly commented that she eats night and day and that her current onsies fit her like the proverbial "skin on a grape." I've started working on her haute couture summer line which we're calling "Brat Sacks" in her honor. To whit and to whet your whistle I'm presenting the line as it stands now:

webburpcloths webshirts

I’m still working on a dress, another pair of pants and a shirt. Today this part of the Brat Sacks line is winging its way to Boston to hopefully meet the approval of my muse.

2 comments: