Saturday, April 11, 2009

On the Trail of the Easter Bunny


For all you doubters out there I have proof that the Easter Bunny exists and that he does things just like us. I admit that at times I have doubted too, but I'm here to tell you that I saw him shopping in downtown Hinsdale. I know, I know, it's hard to believe but I was close enough to tell you that he has a bunny tail (and that the tail is pink -- that's right pink) and startling blue eyes.


I didn't want to follow too closely because from reading People and US Weekly I understand that celebrities don't wanted to be bothered when they're "trying to live their lives", but I did notice he was going to the flower shop. Could it be he's courting a future Mrs. Easter Bunny? Maybe I'll read next week's People too see if there's any budding relationship. I did manage to sneak my camera out and snap a quick pic. Happy Easter Mr. Bunny!


1 comment:

  1. I knew it!!! I'm hiding eggs under my pillow tonight...

    ReplyDelete