Monday, March 16, 2009

Eleventh Sunday



Coming home from Boston, I was both exhausted and excited. Although the trip was fun and Mercedes jr. is lovely, there's nothing better than coming home to my menfolk. Imagine my delight to find my special friend waiting as well.

Tonight's dinner was a chile con carne prepared earlier in the week to make sure that the flavors gelled well. The chili was made with some of the organic meat donated by my lovely MIL and FIL. (The not so secret ingredient is fried tomato sauce and chipotle.) Two loaves of fresh bread (one white, one wheat)made by the menfolk while I was in Boston rounded out the meal. Dessert was a variety of cookies freshly baked for the occasion. The company was grand and "The Amazing Race" exciting. Have I told you how much I love our Sundays?

No comments:

Post a Comment