Tuesday, May 12, 2009

New Addition

Most of my friends and family are unaware that Saturday night of last week I became a mom again. It seems almost serendipitous that Mother's Day was on Sunday but that's how life works out. I met our new little guy and knew immediately that he would fit in to our family unit. Yes I know, more men in the household, believe me I know, but he brings many unique qualities. He loves art, has a great sense of humor and is just plain happy. He wears his emotions on this face. You can easily tell when he's had enough, or he's happy or sad (though we really haven't seen this yet). He's pink like his dad but looks quite a bit like his older brothers. His name is Bruce and he is the sweetest companion a mother could ever hope for. I don't want his brothers to be jealous but... I think he may be well on the way to becoming my favorite. Aunties get ready to dote.



2 comments:

  1. Yes, Bruce has filled a void in our lives we didn't know we had!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...is Bruce distantly related to Eileen (and maybe to my other 'Tree People'?

    ReplyDelete