Monday, July 13, 2009

Tiptoe Through My Summer Garden With Me and My Crocs…

Dorothy had her ruby slippers, the Sex in the City girl her Manolo Blahniks, Nancy Sinatra her boots and I… I have my red crocs.

summercrocs

Can you see how shiny my crocs are? My red crocs and I are inseparable in the garden – they keep my feet so comfy, so deliciously wrapped in foamy-goodness that I can focus on all the garden has to offer. Sometimes I wish my crocs could come out with me to the real concrete world – but I’ve been told by Tim Gunn (no less) that this would be an enormous fashion mistake so we stay together only in the backyard where my crocs and I weed and propagate, prune and survey all in comfortable (sometimes squeaky) silence. In the early morning we walk together through the wet grass making witty observations on the conditions in the garden. Come see with us what we’ve been up to – click on my crocs to see my summer garden.

2 comments:

  1. Reports have surfaced that said red crocs have also been spotted at the clay studio as well. I'll be wanting to speak to you about that.
    — Tim Gunn

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need TWO pair of crocs: garden and studio. I know...it's what I do, except mine are Sloggers. Haven't gotten to the crocs, yet.

    ReplyDelete