Saturday, June 27, 2009

The Invisible Zipper Foot and I Run Amuck

You might be wondering what’s been happening, why I haven’t been updating as often. Well dear reader, I have been bitten hard by the creative mosquito. So hard in fact, that I find it hard to focus on important things like, work and the like. And though I have scratched it hard, the creative itch continues. It has led me to retry things I thought were out of my reach. So today I’m extra proud to say that after countless tears and frustrated projects, the invisible zipper foot and I have come to a definite understanding. Since the Eureka moment occurred (early Thursday morning) I have been running amuck and this is the result.

webrunamuck1

webgoodlookingzipper

Yes, FOUR pillows! I laugh with (and at)  invisible zippers now… thanks invisible zipper foot.

Now if I could only get the bias foot to submit to my will…

1 comment:

  1. Help! I've been sown into a large sack with an invisible zipper! Help! Help!

    ReplyDelete